Chalet MONTE BIANCO, located in the town of Tignes is managed by the ATHOS Découverte Association registered with the Chambéry RCS under the number SIREN 382 464 774, is an entity subject to VAT, and is identified under the intra-community number FR55 382 464 774 .
The services offered depend on the period :
The other meal services are not offered within the chalet. One option is available at a nearby restaurant.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF OCCUPATION
• Check in: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (outside of these hours, let us know in advance, we will do our best to adapt)
• Check out: 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Animals: Animals are not a priori accepted. Thank you for formulating your request, we will deal with them on a case-by-case basis.
Occupation of the premises:
Non-festive establishment; Beyond 22:00, no noise disturbing the neighborhood in the village or inside the establishment is possible.
A discomfort caused being subjective, we remain the only ones to set the limits according to the situation.
It is an occupation with a good father, and with respect for others that is expected.
Entirely NON-smoking establishment: in the rooms and all common areas.
Outdoor area reserved for smokers.
Establishment equipped with fire and smoke detectors.
• Any triggering of the fire alarm due to cigarette smoke, electronic cigarette or narcotic product
• The observation of non-compliance with these prohibitions despite a first reminder
• Any means intended to alter the operation of the detectors (disassembly, obstruction, etc.)
Will result in the end of the immediate stay; this remaining due in its entirety, on the grounds of non-compliance with internal regulations, non-compliance with the law and endangering the lives of other occupants.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The prices are inclusive of VAT.
• The applicable VAT is 10% on all accommodation, meals, ski passes and non-alcoholic drinks.
• VAT on alcoholic beverages is 20%
• Payment at the time of booking except the tourist tax remains to be paid on site.
• The rate of the tourist tax is set annually by the administration: Application of the rate in effect at the time of the stay, and not that in force at the time of booking.
• The tourist tax is payable only on site, a rate per day / per person according to the classification obtained by the accommodation: The Monte Bianco chalet has the 5-star classification for tourist accommodation.
Payment methods accepted:
• Credit card, Visa, Master Card,
• French euro check,
• Transfer (costs remaining the responsibility of the customer, and must be made 48 hours before the start of the stay)
Important: all bank charges attached to a payment by transfer remain the responsibility of the customer.
GENERAL cancellation conditions
for bookings of stays beginning between the months of May and November (inclusive).
• Free cancellation without charge, until D-8
• From D-7; 50% of the amount is due
• No show = the total amount of the reservation is due.
for bookings of stays starting between the months of December and April (inclusive).
• Up to 30 days before arrival: 100 € flat rate fee
• from D-29 to D-15: 50% of the amount is due
• from D-14 to D-8: 75% of the amount is due
• from D -7 and NO SHOW: entire stay is due
In the case of a packaged stay including the ski pass, the amount of the ski pass is excluded from the amounts due.
The ski pass is valued on the basis of the prices appearing on our accommodation grid, depending on the period.
They will not be valued at the public price
Cancellation conditions in the event of a health crisis.
If no administrative closure is pronounced, the general cancellation conditions apply.
In the event of an administrative closure, or administrative border closures for people residing outside France (the closure of the border must prevent customers from traveling between their place of residence and the place of vacation - only the administrative closure of the borders is valid, the absence of service from a transport provider does not constitute an admissible reason for validating the cancellation of the stay according to the following terms).
• For stays not started, and whose days correspond to the administrative closure period of our establishment or borders.
• For stays started, whose days correspond to the period of administrative closure of our establishment or administrative closure of borders AND which are not consumed
We would apply the legal recommendations.
In the absence of a legal text, a credit note valid for 18 months will be offered to you at the end of which, for lack of use, it will be refunded to you.
In the event of total closure of the ski area
The cancellation and the refund of a ski pass DISTRIBUTED to the customer, partially consumed (including valued in a packaged stay), will be treated on a case by case basis, according to decisions and conditions dictated by the company of the ski lifts of La Grande Motte. . (STEM)
We are not decision makers, nor responsible on this issue.
We will provide you with information in such a situation, and we will assist you as much as we can.
We are not obligated to automatically refund the ski pass.
In the event of a dispute, the GTC written in French will prevail.
By the road : A43 - Albertville exitUpper TarentaiseMoutiersBourg Saint MauriceTignes - Val d'Isère.Tignes les Boisses
By train : Bourg Saint Maurice train stationTransfer Bourg Saint Maurice - Tigneseither by Taxior by bus company.remember to book in advance
By planes: Lyon Saint Exupéry airportGeneva airportChambéry AirportGrenoble airport